Coachman Collection – Clopay Garage Doors
Carriage House Garage Doors
Authentic looking insulated steel and composite carriage house garage doors
The perfect blend of beauty and practicality, these carriage house doors look like wood, but they are actually crafted of multiple layers of durable, low-maintenance steel and insulation topped with a woodgrain textured composite overlay.
- Coachman doors have the charming appearance of an old-fashioned swing-out door, but offer the built-in convenience of modern upward operation.
- 4-layer insulated steel carriage house doors.
- 2″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ polystyrene or 1-3/8″ polystyrene insulation. R-values from 6.5 to 18.4.
- Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- Four factory finish paint and overlay colors. Overlay and base colors can be mixed to achieve desired look.
- Four factory finish paint colors.
- Many glass options available including clear, frosted, seeded and insulated.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
- WINDCODE® product available.
Calculated garage door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
Clopay recommends the LiftMaster® Elite Series opener for these garage doors.
- Composite overlay
- Insulation with thermal break (2″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ polystyrene or 1-3/8″ polystyrene insulation. R-values from 6.5 to 18.4)
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
Door sample shown in Standard White.