Residential Garage Door Replacement
Your garage door is an important but often underappreciated part of your Twin Cities Metro Area home. It adds aesthetic charm, protects your belongings from damage and helps regulate your home’s energy usage.
If you’re in need of garage door replacement in Bloomington, MN, you can count on Ole and Lena’s Garage Doors to get the job done. We offer a wide range of Clopay garage doors, LiftMaster openers and expert installation and repair services.
Read on to learn why Ole and Lena’s is the right choice for your Twin Cities Metro garage door needs.
Clopay Garage Doors
Clopay has long established itself as a leader in garage door design, creating products that are stylish, durable and energy-efficient for over fifty years.
- Premium Series: The Premium Series is a strong steel door available in fourteen factory finishes and two configurations. It’s a great, basic look that will provide your home with years of reliable service. Quiet operation, decorative window options, and energy-efficient.
- Gallery Collection: Clopay Gallery Collection garage doors combine the classic look of carriage house doors with the strength of steel. Twelve different paint options are available, as are models that are Windcode® rated. Insulated R-Values range from 6.3 to 18.4. Multiple glass options.
- Coachman Series: Like the Gallery Collection, the Coachman is a steel door product that matches the look of traditional carriage house doors, adding a layer of composite material that you’ll swear is the real thing. Comes with spade lift handles and step plates.
- Canyon Ridge Series: Like the Coachman Series, Clopay Canyon Ridge doors are steel-and-composite products that meld traditional design with the strength and energy-efficient properties of modern materials. They’re available in fifteen different design layouts that are sure to match your home’s individual aesthetic character. High durability and low level of maintenance.
- Ultra-Grain Series: The Ultra-Grain Series offers a multitude of glass options and two factory finishes for a strong door that’s visually appealing as it looks like wood and is energy-efficient, offering an 18.4 R-value. No ongoing maintenance or staining required – it won’t rot, warp, crack, or shrink.
- Value Series: For a basic, no-frills garage door, choose a Clopay Value Series model. Fourteen factory finishes are available to ensure a great fit. One layer of steel construction.
- Avante Series: If you’re looking to add a truly unique appearance to your home, choose a Clopay Avante Series door. This product combines an aluminum frame with glass panels for a modern aesthetic that’s sure to lend your house a stunning look. Enjoy the beauty of natural light during the day and a warm glow during night.
- Classic Wood Collection: If you love the look and texture of natural wood, choose a Clopay Classic Wood door. Available in raised, recessed or flush panel varieties, this is a lovely door that will add a rustic charm to your Twin Cities Metro Area home.
LiftMaster Garage Door Openers
Add a LiftMaster opener to your Clopay garage door and benefit from years of reliable service. We offer three different varieties of LiftMaster openers, each with its own particular advantages.
Our expert staff is happy to work with you to determine which variety of LiftMaster opener would work best for your home.
Contact Ole and Lena’s Garage Doors Today for Residential Garage Door Replacement in Burnsville, MN
If you’re a Twin Cities Metro homeowner in need of a new garage door, Ole and Lena’s should be your one-stop shop. Contact us today to speak with a friendly, knowledgeable member of our team.